That’s right, on September 12th, 2015 DataMic.net went live, and you are reading the inaugural blog post.
I plan to make this my sounding board for all things advanced analytics, cloud data platform, big data, and anything else I get a hankering or riled up enough to write about. Stuff you are likely to see on the blog include:
- Technical how-tos for platforms like Cortana Analytics Suite
- Thoughts and best practices surrounding advanced analytics, cloud, and big data architectures
- Interesting insights I find and stories I can tell through data visualization
- Reviews, takeaways, and opinions about different technologies, announcements, or events
- And quite honestly a host of other topics that might come out of left field on a given day
I hope to deliver concise, to-the-point articles that are engaging, insightful, and relevant. If you know me personally, you know I’m a super passionate guy who gets addictingly excited when talking about the topics above. My goal will be to start channeling some of that excitement and passion into my writing.
I welcome any-and-all comments, feedback, advice, and opinions, so please don’t hesitate to comment or contact me directly.
With that, I hope you’ll check back soon for a review and some of my key takeaways from the recent Cortana Analytics Workshop I just attended (which was awesome!). See you soon!